The REA Power Chat is a Quarterly engagement as designed by the Rural Electrification Agency (REA). As part of REA’s goal to drive quality engagement and collaboration in the energy industry, while nurturing a highly-engaged community of industry professionals and influencers, The REA Power Chat was developed as a meeting point to enable the amplification of thoughts on critical, thematic issues in the energy industry.
Powered by the Rural electrification Agency (REA), this quarterly workshop is designed to run for 2-hours, with panelists sharing thoughts from different perspectives.
1. Ahmad Salihijo Ahmad, MD/CEO, REA.
2. Anita Otubu, Head, Project management Unit (PMU) NEP – World Bank.
3. James Sherwood, Principal, Rocky Mountain Institute
4. Ahmad Zakari – Special Adviser to the President on Infrastructure.
5. Ujunwa Ojemini – SA (technical) – Office of the Commissioner for Energy & Mineral Resources, Lagos State.
Moderator – David Otu.