- Eligible entity
- Free from conflicts of interest
- Compliance with all existing business, tax, social security and related regulation
- Free from bankruptcy or any analogous situation
- Free from offence conviction regarding its professional conduct
- Not subject to a ‘res judicata’ judgement for any illegality
- Financially sound and qualified
- Completion of all relevant application process and documentation
- Financial commitment towards the proposed project.
- Selection of the right tier for the proposed project and request for applicable subsidy within a specific tier.
- It shall target rural areas.
- Ability to demonstrate financial sustainability and profitability.
- Not requiring a continuous subsidy covering for operational costs and/or end-user consumption.
- Not requiring a 100% subsidy – partly funded by the applicant.
- Compliance with existing legislation and regulation.
- Technically viable.
- Ability to support and improve to rural economic development and productivity.
for further information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org