Project Management Unit
NIGERIA ELECTRIFICATION PROJECT
GENERAL PROCUREMENT NOTICE
1. The Federal Government of Nigeria has received a loan from the African Development Bank to finance the Nigeria Electrification Project.
2. The principal objectives of this project are to:
3. (a) The project includes the following components:
2. Component 2: Performance Based Grants for Productive Appliances and Equipment for Off-Grid Communities.
3. Component: Energizing Education Programme (EEP)
4. Component 4: Technical Assistance
ii. Goods contracts for the Project implementation unit are
iii. Consulting Services: the following contracts for selection of consultants are included in the project.
4. Procurement of goods and/or works and consulting services under the Project will follow the Bank’s Rules of Procedure for the Use of Consultants.
5. Interested bidders may obtain further information, and should confirm their interest, by contacting:
Rural Electrification Agency (REA)/NEP- Ground Floor- Right Wing