Energy Agric Nexus For Rural Economic Development Conference
Presentaton & Session
1. Understanding the Agricultural Sector and Rural Development Landscape in Nigeria
2. Accelerating Development: Energy – Agric Nexusb.
1. Harnessing the Potentials of Agriculture and Energy Prospects and Opportunities for rural economic development
2. The role of private sector investors in shaping Rural Economic Development (RED): Experiences from the local Decentralized Renewable Energy (DRE) developers
3. Key Enablers to Stimulate Rural Economic Growth: Access to Finance (Digital micro-finance,FINTECH) and infrastructure provisions (Energy to good road, water and social amenities)
1. The Potential for scaling up sustainable agriculture development in rural Nigeria through Decentralized Renewable Energy (DRE). SMART policies to foster productive use of electricity
2. Off-grid Solar Pumps for Irrigation
1. Understanding Agricultural value Chain optimization through backwards integration and DRE Nexus: Case studies of cassava, palm oil and fishing.
2. Rural Economic Development through Decentralized Renewable Energy context: The role of Key Maker Model (KMM). Key perspective in facilitating and operationalizing energy/agric through Demand Assessment/Stimulation strategies for rural economic development in Nigeria